German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Aw, very nice. Sorry for your loss. I am in the same boat as you, still missing my puppy Akira everyday.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
I miss my Daisy everyday. Your tribute is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
The time is always too short....

·
Registered
89 Posts

Hana,
Its 15 months on the 30th of March 2013 since you left, and I made a hole in one on #15 to win my match, on 3/13/013
The two hawks came out on the fairway the previous year on #17, THE 480 PAR PUTT, lol and Lucky can’t wait to see you again one day, she misses you
Oh and how is FLASH? We put her box next to yours J until your aunt W. picks it up for Kel
So much more but you already know
:} We miss you HANA<

POPS

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A

:)Found this video a week after my GSD passed, had to search for the vid to find it again haven’t watched it in long time, it reminds of her

Happy Easter

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
i don't know how we bear the loss. i have lived a long time and have lost many. i will lose my sera-girl soon...i expect the cashman will go not too very long after, he is only a year younger (10), and has never known life without her. they will be my last that i raise from their puppyhood. hard for me to even think about, but such is the circle of life. my sympathy and understanding to all who've experienced the loss of one or more of these magnificent creatures.

ohmygoodness, what a beautiful dog, that contessa. she certainly lived up to her name. bless all their hearts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts