German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up three 30lb bags 1 wetlands, 1 high pararie, and 1 pacific stream for 90 bucks shipped to my door!!! Very exciting!!! I love spending a buck a lb for dog food!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robin,
Petcarerx, free shipping on food over 35 bucks and they have it listed at 37.99 then if click to leave the site they offer you 20% off!!! Great deal!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered 3 bags for my pack.

Boy I hate saving money.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you guys could jump on this! I just got an email that my order is shipped! Fast service to boot!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Their customer service is awesome- I had issues checking out and they applied the 20% over chat...
So the 45 lbs of TOTW canine, 5 lbs of TOTW feline, plus 24 cans of go!natural kitty canned food, 12 cans of Wellness 95% turkey would have cost me $136 at the local pet food store, my entire order was $135 and I got nylabones, chuckit balls, treats, a tug, another Cuz toy as well. Whoopeee! :)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Where is this site??? I want in too on the great deal. I live saveing a dollar!! ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ordered 2 28 pound bags of wellness core for 80 bucks. Saved 40 bucks.

·
Banned
1,233 Posts
So did I. I'll place a larger order once I see the expiration dates but it looks like a legit deal.
It sounds like damaged bags, overrun product or bags too close to expiration to sell normally.

Probably a good deal, but how come so many food elitists feed a Diamond product?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts