German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kimber and I finally got to start our first class and wanted to share my excitement with others who understand. (My poor husband has heard so much I think he's gonna invest in ear plugs. :))

We got off to a rough start - I woke up Friday looking forward to our first class. However, Kimbers digestive system seemed to have other plans for our day, and we had to "call in sick". Bummer, but the trainer met with us for a make up and Kimber rocked it!

My goal is CGC and then on to (most likely) agility. She is picking up stuff quickly! I'm a proud momma and at this point I hope I can learn as fast as she does, lol.

AND... Happiest brag of all is that her temperament is as solid in adjusting to new environments, new people, and others dogs as I thought it would be.

Well, thanks so much for "listening"!

·
Registered
31,698 Posts
Yay! You'll have so much fun training and bonding with your dog. I love training...not so much the actual events but I like the training part. lol

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
That's a great start! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Hopefully soon, we'll have more to "brag" about than "hey, we showed up", but for now we've had a great start to something that I have wanted to do for a long, long time!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
a big congrats! Have fun and continued success!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts