1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
They didn't study what men would say but I know one guy whose new girlfriend got indignant that his dog hopped into bed with them (first time it happened). So the guy set the rules and stated "if you don't like it, go sleep on the couch" She was livid. Relationship didn't last. I thought this stuff happened only in movies til I walked in seeing her on the couch and asked her if all was ok. Got an earful.. The guy made the right choice. His girl dog made no complaints nice quiet sleeping partner. Lol

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Its nice having the dogs in the bed especially after watching a scary movie. Or if the kids are out. Max is a big cuddler or he just humors me. I had surgery so I stayed over my moms and dad’s for a few nights with my kids. I did miss the dogs. Last night first night home and I woke up this morning and had to laugh and actually took a photo. Max will always make me laugh lol! He takes up the entire king size bed. One night I felt squished at the edge of the bed. As his body was stretched across most of the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts