German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this brand? They sell it at Pet Food Express, maybe other places, too. I think it’s fairly new. When I was at PFE looking for food for my new puppy, the woman there was telling me about it, and it seemed interesting. It’s human-grade whole-ingredient food that looks like stew, sold frozen. You thaw it in meal-sized amounts and feed. They have a bunch of prescription foods for different ailments, and some regular food. The PFE woman said the owner started the company when his dog needed a prescription food, and he found that none of the brands available were the high-quality foods he usually fed his dog, and his dog didn’t like them, so, with the help of a vet, he made his own. I bought some of the venison to try. (Because I like venison, myself. Sorry, Bambi. I feel bad about it, but it’s so delicious.) Unfortunately, it’s expensive, but maybe good to serve with other, cheaper food. I can’t remember now what I paid, I just remember thinking I clearly cannot feed this exclusively at that price. I just wondered if others have any experience with it with their dogs. Here’s a link to their website:
https://www.justfoodfordogs.com/
And a photo of the ingredients in the venison I bought:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts