German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first aid kit in the mail this morning and I am pretty impressed. I bought it from this web site Outdoor Safety - Superior Quality Sport Dog First Aid Kit

I purchased model 1010 it came with a very informative book on canine first aid step by step instructions how to administer first aid

·
Registered
529 Posts
wow, very comprehensive. I have been thinking of making my own canine kit. Just wondering, did yours come with instructions on how to give CPR??? Anything you think is missing???

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, very comprehensive. I have been thinking of making my own canine kit. Just wondering, did yours come with instructions on how to give CPR??? Anything you think is missing???

It may seem expensive but we priced all the items separately and it was about 15$ more

We are very impressed with the book that came with it there is step by step instructions including CPR and pretty well every emergency situation.

I sound like a salesman don't I!!! Lol:wild::wild::rofl::rofl:

There is everything you need in the kit

·
Registered
529 Posts
oh, you're far too polite to be considered a sales person!!:laugh:

It's actually pretty reasonable considering what's in it....the reason I was looking at my own was because I want to have homeopathic and naturopathic remedies......but this one gives me some good info. and ideas I may not have considered.

Hope you never need it!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts