German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it's been a while since I last participated in this forum, just felt like updating you guys about blade. His ears started to stand up and he is looking more naughty by the day! Anyways his health is good now and u guys were right about the last post I wrote. He had worms and now they are out !! Phewww long nasty ones they were. Here are some pix

Attachments

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Good to hear you got that resolved! Blade is a very cute puppy!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
As a nurse I was kind of hoping to see the dead worms :D

So cute when the ears lean on each other. Adorable!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I think I have a picture of his worms let me know if you want me to post it. It's kind of uhhhh graphic I would say ?

·
Registered
16,035 Posts
I've seen enough puppy round worms.... nasty, common things.

I have never seen enough puppy pictures. Thanks for those. No thanks for the worm picture - which, BTW, is not an impressive load but quite disgusting enough.

Cute, very cute puppy. (Although I am often tempted to call a puppy ugly just to be onrey - certainly not this one!)

·
Registered
10,835 Posts
Your pup is absolutely adorable! I'm glad he is feeling better and worm-free. I'm also glad that cute puppy pictures followed your post and not pictures of the worms. ;)
Ha, ha, I expected wormy pictures too while scrolling down :grin2: Great looking pup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts