German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you go home on your lunch hour to take the puppy out of the kennel to go potty, check and see if said puppy has pooped in the kennel....especially if you are wearing a white shirt. More importantly check your
BEFORE you go back to work.

That is all.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
oh nooo...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh heck....it will be a lot funnier when I can get home and throw this shirt in the washer.

All part of being a "parent"

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally Posted By: HellyWhen you go home on your lunch hour to take the puppy out of the kennel to go potty, check and see if said puppy has pooped in the kennel....especially if you are wearing a white shirt. More importantly check your

That is all.
oh dear...I left an "r" out of shirt...did not mean to type a censored word...yep..that kind of a day.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
LOL I can't believe they made you stay at work. I would of gone home and changed or asked a friend to go to a store and get me a new one LOL

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Originally Posted By: Helly
Originally Posted By: HellyWhen you go home on your lunch hour to take the puppy out of the kennel to go potty, check and see if said puppy has pooped in the kennel....especially if you are wearing a white shirt. More importantly check your

That is all.
oh dear...I left an "r" out of shirt...did not mean to type a censored word...yep..that kind of a day.
I take it that pun was NOT intended

The only times Flash went in the crate (he had the runs
), it was painfully obvious as the smell nearly took me out the moment I walked into the garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts