German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Way to go Brutus, you can catch the tennis ball in mid air! And all us poor humans can do is to
wack the ball back and forth over a net :)

·
Super Moderator
5,635 Posts
My Carly sits around with a cuz ball in her mouth most of the time. I can relate.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haa, she looks so serious! Looks like she has busted the squeaker on her Cuz? Brutus took care of the squeaker in his as well :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
5,635 Posts
Brutus watches TV more than any dog I've ever seen, lol. Maybe it's a shepherd thing!
Isn't it funny when they do that?! Sage was crazy about the TV. She was like a child that had to have her TV time limited, LOL. She'd stare at it endlessly, and go nuts when there were any animals. I had to ban her from the room when I watched a dog show, since she would practically lose her mind, barking and running at the TV, Which was funny since she was a show dog, and was as calm as could be at a show!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Isn't it funny when they do that?! Sage was crazy about the TV. She was like a child that had to have her TV time limited, LOL. She'd stare at it endlessly, and go nuts when there were any animals. I had to ban her from the room when I watched a dog show, since she would practically lose her mind, barking and running at the TV, Which was funny since she was a show dog, and was as calm as could be at a show!
Maybe she was saying "Hey, I am supposed to be at that show!" haha. I wonder what they must think of it. I read an interesting article that said dogs see television (older TVs in particular) sort of jumpy, how we see old movies that were hand cranked, as they process images much faster and more efficiently than we do. They must think we are crazy, spending time watching some weird flickery box that doesn't even have smells! Poor Brutus, he is still trying to figure out the mirror! I do think it's more a sign of intelligence than the opposite- they're observant enough to notice after all.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Soo cute! My 7 yr rescue mix is a tennis ball, cuz ball, chuck-it, (well u get the Idea) addict for sure.

My younger is also starting to love a good game of fetch! But she does love to watch TV!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts