German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaiser was on his best behavior today. To reward him I took him to the pet store and let him pick out the biggest bully stick there was. As you can see he's really enjoying himself. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
What a pretty boy!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks:). Well I gave it to him an hour ago and he's still only ate a little bit into it. The last one I gave him was half that size and it took him two hours to finish that one. When I took this big bully stick out of its package Kaiser looked at it like how am I going to go about this? :p

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
ok I want to first say sorry I've been up and driving for 3 days minus about 4 hours of sleep on the side of the road so forgive me.

The first thing that came to mind when seeing those pics is WHAT bully sticks are and then the size of that thing kinda creepy IMO lmao.

Now on a more normal note absolutely gorgeous pup and he looks sooo happy with his new chewie

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok I want to first say sorry I've been up and driving for 3 days minus about 4 hours of sleep on the side of the road so forgive me.

The first thing that came to mind when seeing those pics is WHAT bully sticks are and then the size of that thing kinda creepy IMO lmao.

Now on a more normal note absolutely gorgeous pup and he looks sooo happy with his new chewie
:wild:Hahahaha. The pics are even funnier now that you pointed that out. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Whats even funnier is on the way home today my husband and I saw a big black Bull in a small cage being towed behind a truck and he just had this self assuring look on his face I showed my husband the pictures and we both said "well now we know why" lmao.

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Wow! I think the stick is bigger than the dog! He looks like one happy pup and very handsome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts