German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thank you for all the help I got about Ares in the past few months. Especially with the issues regarding our new kitten. (they're getting on great btw)

You guys are wonderful people always ready to help out a total beginner no matter how silly my questions are. :D

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Totally agreed. I joined this forum back in February, just after acquiring Koda, and I came here asking if he was mixed with something, hahaha. :blush: I had no idea about coat colors, bloodlines, and what they look like. Now I look at my Koda and all I see is GSD. Then I found out he had Heartworm and we went through that treatment, got advice on here. Training tips. General questions. Not to mention I've learned so much about the breed. I've not had an issue with anyone being rude to me on here. It really is a nice community and I'm to be a part of it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly, I joined right after Ares got really sick and I've gotten nothing but help and support over the last few months. I've learned tons from reading over old threads when I'm bored and Ares is a better dog because I found this place.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Whoops, I somehow left out "Happy" in the last sentence of my post. It should say "...Happy to be a part of it." Anyway, I do that, too. Read over old threads, that is. It's a great way to pack your brain full of knowledge, I've found. I've definitely learned a lot since joining, so glad I did. As you said with Ares, my Koda is better for it. If I had tried to train him or deal with issues that have come up without this place, he would be a pretty unruly dog if you ask me. Thankfully, however, I've come here and he's definitely well behaved, for the most part. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts