Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June's theme: <span style="color: #660000"><u>"Mud Puppies” </u></span>
The dirtier the GSD the better!!!!!!

How to post pictures: http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=403917&page=1#Post403917

Good luck everyone and please read the rules before submitting your photo! Thanks.

<span style="color: #CC0000">CONTEST RULES:
1. Only ONE picture per member allowed.
2. Pictures bigger than 800x600 will automatically be deleted.
3. It has to be a picture YOU took, not a professional one.
4. The photo contest is for GSDs only, no pictures of non-GSDs allowed. It is ok for other non-gsd animals to show in the picture as long as there is a GSD present.
5. NO COMMENTS ALLOWED on the contest thread or it gets too long. If you want to comment about the pictures, start a different thread for people to comment.
6. The winner gets to choose the next month's theme.
7. No alterations of pictures by any image software allowed except for resizing pictures if they are too big or lighting them up.
8. I will delete all pictures that are not visable and have not been fixed at the time posting is over and voting begins.
9. You have from the first of the month to the end of the third week to enter your picture. The last week of the month will be for voting.</span>

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Just taking a break from fetch:

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
<span style="color: #3333FF">"I just finished my spa treatment. Don't I look pretty???" </span>

·
Super Moderator
32,310 Posts
Puppy meets mud. Puppy approves.

One of my favorite pics of baby Dena.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
[/img]
OK mom, I am ready to come in the house now.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
When one lives where there is almost NEVER "natural" mud, one must MAKE THEIR OWN!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts

Marley

·
Registered
601 Posts
Meb & Shay getting a little dirty before a swim

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>But we don't have <span style="color: #FF0000">mud</span>!!
</span>

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is AUSTRALIA...we don't have MUD!!! But a big wet sand pile can be just as good. Fun too!!!

"Mum...I promise I didn't do ANYTHING...honest."

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.