German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
These are completely cracking me up. They just look so dang proud of themselves getting all covered like that!

Lu

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
HAHAHa
they all look like they are having the time of their lives
love these pics

·
Registered
260 Posts
I love it after they are finished playing and being all messy, they want to come in the house and relax! Ummmm, oh I don't think so.

·
Super Moderator
7,212 Posts
where are all the WGSD? i have a feeling thats who'll win

i wish this were my dog so i could post it...

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Originally Posted By: JenniferkyHow in the world does one get all that mud out of their fur? LOL!!
Soap and
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">a LOT </span></span>of water!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
oh these are great!!! I can hardly wait to see more

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally Posted By: Camerafodderwhere are all the WGSD? i have a feeling thats who'll win

i wish this were my dog so i could post it...
The picture has to be taken by you and it does have to have a GSD as the subject but the GSD doesn't have to belong to you.
As long as you have the owner's permission to post a picture of their dog - we don't mind.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Oh great - Sasha and Wolfgang want to know if they can go play in the mud so we can enter this contest.

yea, thats going to happen

·
Registered
183 Posts
haven't had a chance for the mud, just tried the pool today. she actually seemed to enjoy it. not sure of the hose yet, but the pool was good. can't wait to see her in the mud like the others. they look like they are having so much fun.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a gorgeous pic that I would love to post - but it's not quite mud that he's covered in. Question: Will a pup covered in wet sand qualify as beind a 'mud puppy'?? It's hard to find mud nowadays in Australia!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Kim I just Love Cherry's picture. She looks so sweet with just a little dirt on her nose.

·
Registered
15 Posts
haha, just found out today that my new pup loves rolling around in mud. He looked like a different dog when he was done. Im gonna be grabbing the camera tomorrow. He better not shake while my lens is in his face! Its worth more than he is.

·
Registered
183 Posts
absolutely love the pic of callie and "professor cosmo" great shot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts