German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I posted a picture of our old baby"sitter". :)

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I love, love, love the theme! I so appreciate the seniors <3
But, what constitutes a senior? I think my dog is technically a senior, even though I don't like to think so...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I loveeeee this thread. They are adorable in their age <3 and the pic with the 3 dogs sleeping together, so cute. Someone posted a puppy pic in there today though, lol

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PEOPLE... The theme this month is SENIOR GSDs. There are quite a few young dogs posted.

Also, a reminder that there are NO COMMENTS allowed in the contest thread - this goes for people posting photos and other users.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I did have Ginger in there, but I deleted her picture. I thought about it and read again and was not sure. Does the dog have to be alive? Well we shall see what's up for next month :)

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, the dog doesn't have to be alive (IMO - the dog I posted isn't) just in the "senior" years which would be 7/8 +

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Can it be a pic of someone else's dog, taken by someone else?

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok then I put Ginger back in then. Thanks for the quick answer.
No problem. I just happened to be on and see it.

Can it be a pic of someone else's dog, taken by someone else?
No. You must be the photographer and it should be your dog. Meaning a dog that lives in your household (can include a foster).

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I put Miss Mattie Lynn in the contest. She's a sweet sweet little old lady. She's only been me with since October 2011, when she was rescued from sad conditions, yet in that short time she's earned every bite of food and every word of praise and every snuggle and show of love that she's been given. And bless her heart, she has to compete with the younger dogs and I always feel guilty that she doesn't get the attention she deserves. She is... Pretty much... a perfect girl. Xox, Mattie! Whether or not you win this contest, you have won my heart. I think it's its time to leave the goofball youngsters at home and take a private ride for a scoop of vanilla ;) just you and me, old girl!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.