German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please suggest what to do...my GSD is 1yr3m and has started this bad habit of jumping. He usually only does it when we come home from work or somewhere else. He isn't crated when he is home alone, we keep him in our kitchen where he has plenty of room to move around. He also does it to visitors that come as well. He runs around and then jumps full force on the person. I have tried so many things...keeping him on a leash, using my knee, etc. Now, when he jumps and I tell him no or stop he urinates on the floor! With a dog that is 100 pounds, he is going to really hurt me or someone. Anyone have this problem or know what to do about it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much...I do need to work on not getting upset. I have tried the ignoring and turning my back, but he just jumps on my back. It is just frustrating because he is so intelligent and learns quickly - but telling him EVERYDAY not to jump seems to elude him?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.