German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our friend gave me permission to use this picture she took of Juma a.k.a. Brunie while she is staying at her place for training. She is so impressed with Brunie she is considering buying her sister. :) That is, if I can let her go. :rofl:

Is this not a gorgeous picture???

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Beautiful! I love kids and dogs. That little boy looks like he thinks somebody is going to steel his ball. HA!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
OMG what a gorgeous picture!!! Juma is gorgeous and the rest are so cute..that is a 'framer' forsure.

Soooooo how's the baby???? And how's the chickies??? I'm having chicken math and getting a few more (shoot me!):) Hope your all doing well !

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Logan is doing great, eating a LOT!! LOL Here are a few recent pictures of him:

:wub: :wub:

Chickens are doing well as well, we have not thought about getting more though. We will see. :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awww he is getting BIG, and ya know, don't tell Dennis but I think he looks like YOU!!!!

So cute! and of course he's wearing doggie pj's !!

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Beautiful! I love kids and dogs. That little boy looks like he thinks somebody is going to steel his ball. HA!
Bet that BC has done so, more than once!
Carolina, baby Logan is precious.
I volunteered in my church's nursery today and got a needed baby fix! One little guy I was watching was about the same age as Logan and was so ticklish, he wiggled everytime I touched his back and feet. Love that age!

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Babies are so fun. They are cute and toddlers are cute and little kids are cute and they turn into teenagers and then they turn into adults. Did I mention that babies are REALLY fun? Hold onto that thought.

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
OMG!!!!!! give me that cute little baby boy!!!!!!!! i love the little smirk on his face :) enjoy him they grow like weeds, my baby boy (also named logan) will be 15, is 6'2" and 200 lbs, time goes too fast :(

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Brunie fits in well with that beautiful family and your baby boy Logan is precious. :wub:

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Awww both the two legged and four legged babies are too cute for words :wub:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Our friend gave me permission to use this picture she took of Juma a.k.a. Brunie while she is staying at her place for training. She is so impressed with Brunie she is considering buying her sister. :) That is, if I can let her go. :rofl:

Is this not a gorgeous picture???
I love the dogs paw on the girls foot. I see some subtle guarding there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts