German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jordan's first few days home has gone well... all things considered! ...Jordan is a doll, and easy to train to boot!

I made a short video of some of the photos/video we have taken thus far!

:wub:

Thought I would share it... we are planning to do videos of her training too... to show friends and family who dont live close by all she has learned... and how big she gets.

-Jess

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww Jordan is a sweetie! Love the video!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
I LOVED IT! Well done video! :wub:

Music and editing galore! Can't wait to see all the videos to come (I think I have that same hedgehog toy...)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aww thanks all...I did it during one of her naps.... Im assuming I wont be getting AS much down time in the future but I am going to try to keep up with the videos... : )

BTW, we bought 1 hedgehog and she absolutely loved it ...its well loved after only a week and we arent sure how long it will last - so we bought 2 more and put them in the closet as a just in case back up lol

-Jess

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Do your hedgehogs grunt or squeak? My girls prefer the grunters but they are hard to find!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The hedgehogs squeak.... the orange halloween loofa (i think thats what they are) grunts... she cries at it... I think she is just talking but she cries when we make it make the grunting noise (but she likes it!).... she also gets super excited if you Moo lol. Shes a total dork <3 Oh and her new favorite toy is a moose she chose at the store yesterday.... he squeaks but also has "rattles" in his hooves... she shakes him and shakes him and shakes him! :p

-Jess

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.