German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is her 14 week old video...

And some photos (4) from today! : )

Her ears have gone floppy in the last 24 hours.... she is teething lots! Frozen kongs, frozen carrots, frozen wash cloths, reg. kongs, and rubber toys seem to help!

Mom, pls turn on the air! I know it's only 75 degrees in here but lets bump it down to 40 k? (Seriously she would love for the ac to be on 24/7 - crazy pup!)

Her 48 inch crate arrived today!!! This is Jordan waiting for me to set it up so she can take a nap lol.

Hubby and Jordan testing out the new crate! :p

Thanks for looking : )

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is soooooo cute, I loved the video:))

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Cute video! Loved when she stole the hammer from your hubby!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments : )

Yes Ethan was trying so hard not to laugh.
The day before she stole the hammer she brought me his screw driver (he was fixing the front door and I was in the bedroom, all of a sudden I have a screw driver next to me o_O )

Tonight she took his hat and brought it to me, then decided it was a game, took it to her crate and when he went to take it back "handed" it to him :p

She keeps us laughing; and we are letting her "take" things, and only redirect if she begins to chew or refuses to hand them over... rules from our trainer. He said the hardest thing for him when training service dogs is to get a dog in at 4 or 6 or 12 months that has been told its whole life to not pick anything but toys up with their mouth and then have to teach them that we want the to pick stuff up. So we are encouraging everything, textures, weight, size, awkwardness. Ethan will give her something and tell her to bring it to me, she overshoots and runs past me a lot of the time but she is getting better. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts