German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jordan is 5.5 months old and has grown crazy fast. I got caught up with the holidays and the new year celebrations and haven't posted lately.

Anyway she had her spay this morning and I thought I would post a few photos of her....

She is now 53.2 pounds!!! And 24 inches tall!! :eek:

Behind Bars... 1.5 hrs after surgery! Mommy got to come visit and give gentle hugs and kisses before grabbing some lunch! :cool:

All set to go home... wondering what this flotation device is for?! :help:

Post Surgery cuddling with a new toy before deciding the crate sucks and mommy and daddy's bed is way way better! :wub:

Hanging out with Mom on the bed ....much more comfy up here!

Anyway I thought I would share... if you all wouldn't mind keeping her in your thoughts or prayers for a speedy and problem free recovery we would greatly appreciate it! Thx! :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Aw - she's a beautful girl. Please post pictures often!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hope she recovers quickly without any complications.
I just got Abby spayed so know what you are going through.
The hardest part is keeping them calm once they start feeling
a little better.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Wishing her a speedy/healthy recovery :) She's beautiful :D i love longcoats:)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hope Jordan's recovery is a speedy one and that there is no complications to worry about. :)

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Keeping them calm *IS* hard! I was a very crappy owner when I got Pimg spayed and I let her run around the next day. She ended up ripping out two of the three layers of stitches. It was a very, very stressful, scary, and costly situation. Definitely keep her calm! Pretty girl!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone... I have no idea how im going to keep her calm for 9 days... I think we will do a lot of task work training (easy stuff like shutting doors and taking things, holding things, etc
I postponed Santa and her Xmas so now she has a bunch of new play things to destroy while she recovers too! :)

Here are a few pix of her late xmas...

Hey, this is pretty cool... I wear this thing on my neck and I suddenly get toys! Got anymore????

Ok I licked em all, therefore they are all mine, I shall now nap with them!

And 2 others...

Mom, I dunno why im soooo tired but boy is this bed inviting!!!!

Wow, I really want to kiss you and nudge you and convince you to cuddle but I am too tired to move closer to you!!

·
Super Moderator
32,586 Posts
Love her, she's beautiful! :wub:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone, thought I would update real quick... she is back to normal however we did have to get her a stronger pain med and she popped the blue pillow cone thingy so now she has a real cone -.- outside of being annoyed I wont let her chase the kitties or play fetch and walking in to walls she is doing great and healing pretty easily! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
What a sweetie. :) Hope she recovers nicely, so she can get back to playing some fetch and with the kitties, hehe. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts