·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Re: Jonesboro, GA - Kaiser, Injured

URGENT! Kaiser

German Shepherd Dog
Large Adult Male Dog Pet ID: 084769
Clayton Co. Police Dept. Animal Control Unit, Jonesboro, GA

Kaiser is a stunning boy that has a bit of a fear issue. We think this guy deserves a chance because he has an injury to his front leg (we don't know what) and that may be contributing to his attitude. Whatever the reason, he has shown some fear aggression but given a little time he warms up. He now has several great friends at animal control but it goes without saying he can't live there so will need a dog savvy person to give him a chance. If there's anyone out there that has experience with this breed and would be willing to work with Kaiser please come and meet him. No children for this boy please. All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued at the time of adoption.

Jonesboro, GA
<span style="color: #CC0000">770-477-3684</span>

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

We have to find some help for Kaiser and Titan. We can offer temporary boarding if they can get to us with sponsorship. Surely we can find a way to help them.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

I called this shelter and learned none of the 4 German Shepherds have had any rescue interest and their time is extremely limited. Surely we can try to do something for them.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

Got to help this boy. Any ideas? I see that Titan and the female gsd are being rescued.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

Bump!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts