German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that app is making me feel kinda dumb lol... I can't figure how to start a thread ... Anyway i have a question if anyone can help... My dog is almost 3 months old .. Is it normal that he gets tired when i take him walking or jogging for an hour ? Or i need to consult the vet?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Well that app is making me feel kinda dumb lol... I can't figure how to start a thread ... Anyway i have a question if anyone can help... My dog is almost 3 months old .. Is it normal that he gets tired when i take him walking or jogging for an hour ? Or i need to consult the vet?

This is a good question and you want members to see it. Go to Health Issues - then New Thread in the top left and post your question there. You don't want this question in this thread because it's Jfourty & also in the Brag section:)

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
This is a good question and you want members to see it. Go to Health Issues - then New Thread in the top left and post your question there. You don't want this question in this thread because it's Jfourty & also in the Brag section:)
It's okay, I moved the thread for him/her.

Oh wait, 3 MONTHS old?? I thought you said 3 years old!

NO WAY can a 3 month old keep up jogging for that amount of time! That is the kind of forced repetitive movement that is a big NO NO for their developing joints. Adult, physically mature dogs yes, but not three months old. They can do longer outings, but at their own pace, and allowed to stop and rest when they are tired.

Plus, I'm guessing that in Lebanon, it is very hot! Even more reason not to take your puppy jogging.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not jogging for an hour ... Its moslty walking .. And a bit of jogging .. And yeah .. In lebanon its kinda hot in summer... So u think i should reduce the period of time ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.