German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What games has your dog "invented" as boredom killers?
Jiva stands at the top of the steps and drops her ball down. Waits until it bounces all the way down, then rushes down to get it. Carries back up and does it again. And again. And again.
A twist to that one is she sends all her toys down, one by one while she watches from the top. The ones that don't bounce clutter the steps. We have to be careful going down so we don't slip on all the plushies and tug toys.
She has to resort to this when I'm busy, Coco wants to nap, and kitty is meditating. Poor pupster has to find something to do!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
lol Thats to funny! Baya does that with her kong, she drops it from the top of the stairs repeatedly. She also likes to stare at our geckos or the cricket keeper and just watch all the crickets moving around, I think its like DET (dog entertainment television) She really loves it :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Max would probably drop his toys down the stairs, too, if we lived in a two-story home. Since, we don't, he just tosses it up in the air and pounces on it wherever it lands.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I've heard a lot of dogs here give the squeakies good time. Glad she doesn't seem to care for that much. I'll take the cluttered steps any day over over hours of squeaking.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Kilo will "drop" his toy off the bed & growl & bark at it!
He can reach it, hes just too lazy & he wants me to throw it to him!
hahahah
He has a alot of other silly games, but I dont feel like typing them all!

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts