German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of Jinx and daddy playing. They have a blast together and always some new strange game they create.

Hey is that you??

Knock knock! I know your in there.

Can you pwease just play with my ball!

Pssst! Hey dad, you know I can see you right? The look on both faces is great!

From our walk today, my pretty girl.

Have stick, will travel.

Here daddy play with me!

They take tug to the extreme!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ignore the ice cream cup and treat bag on my floor in the hiding picture. We just had lunch and gave her a snack and before I even finished my meal the 2 of them were up tearing through the house throwing stuff before I could even do anything. Oh well I guess if you always wanted a perfect house you shouldn't have crazy dogs, husbands, or kids lol. I quit picking up toys long ago unless company is coming over because she will take them out of the toy box as quick as I put them in or just waits til its full then dumps it over.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh forgot to add we finally had our pictures taken from the competition we won thanks to your guys help. The photographer just gave birth early so in another week or 2 she will have Jinxs gallery done so I can share her pictures with you guys.

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
What fun pics! Reggie is like a grown-up kid, LOL! I bet Jinx just ADORES him for that. :)

Nice stick too. Gryffon tries to bring me trees to play fetch with (uhm, thanks, but no thanks, Gryff), I should send him down to Reggie too.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like Chris said years ago, all of her dogs want their own Reggie for Christmas lol. He is always all over the place and she couldn't be happier to follow him whatever directions he goes. They will be on the couch cuddled up sleeping and he will jump off and take off screaming running down the hallway and take a flying leap onto our bed. She happily wags her tail as she chases him down and leaps on too of him and they start wrestling in bed.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She always has a blast. Mommy does all the work and daddy gets all the love lol. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
27,258 Posts
awww, what a fun time! Silliness is necessary in this world!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jane. Silliness is definitely needed. Sometimes we feel bad we can't do more with her right now training wise but watching her play and the look she gets in our eyes eases everything because there is no doubt she is a truly happy dog!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts