German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about him. I know he does trianing for world teams and has basko von der lutter for a stud but other then what it says on his site does anyone know anything about his training methods/theories. My pups dad was sold to him a few months ago.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
bump

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
My cousin trained to a SchH II with him, only stopped because his dog injured his back. He's looking to get a puppy and will return to Jim for training. He is really pleased with him. Other than that, there are rumor mill stories but I will not repeat as I have not had experience first hand. You'll find that you'll get as many opinions about trainers as number of people you ask. It's all who you and your dog respond to the best.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
A friend of mine was training with him and had only good things to say about him and the training experience for his dog. But isn't he in PA or am I confused?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tracie: You are right, he is in PA-not NJ.

I am training my dog with him right now and have been happy with our training. He has a very good reputation as a trainer (and breeder) and in addition to my positive experience, I have heard nothing but good things about him.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wolfmother, if you don't mind me asking - are you doing Schutzhund with him? We also live in Montgomery County and are very interested in doing Schutzhund in the near future.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yes I am. I also live in Montgomery County!

You could always stop by to watch training and see how it looks to you, then maybe look into getting an exaluation of your dog done.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Originally Posted By: WolfmotherI am training my dog with him right now and have been happy with our training. He has a very good reputation as a trainer (and breeder) and in addition to my positive experience, I have heard nothing but good things about him.
That's great! I haven't heard from you in a long time. Glad things are going well!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts