German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and doing fine. No teeth pulled, just cleaned. His teeth are very worn but that is from a Nylabone every day. I'm going to go back to a stuffed Kong but he actually tears the super tough large black one apart and I was worried about ingesting that. He is a very aggressive chewer. The girls will chew a few minutes and be done. I am worn out just from the stress but he is happy and very HUNGRY. He can only have half a meal tonight.
He went in at 7:30 and first on the list and we didn't get a call until after 1:00 and then couldn't pick him up until 4:00.
We're just happy he's fine.
Thank you everyone for all of your kind words and encouragement. Now I have anesthesia in two weeks........ hope I do as well as our boy.
Robbie

·
Registered
213 Posts
Glad to hear he is doing well

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Glad to hear he is home and doing well, now mom can relax a little. Doesn't the Kong come in a stronger one than the Black? I thought I saw them at one time.

Val

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
If someone can find them please let me know! Havoc shreds them. The blue ones and the red ones too. Yummm Kong for breakfast. !!!

Glad Jesse is home and okay!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Glad he came through it easily.
Have you tried deer antlers from http://www.petexpertise.com? I have the largest they have and have survived months of chewing. They don't splinter, they wear down.
I heard they also sell them on ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts