Registered
31,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got me my ball, and good the cot is open, well, pretty much:

Ah, now for a little well-earned R&R:

Oh no, great minds think alike, not sure I signed on for this:

Any chance of me rescuing my ball?:

Talk about hopeless:

They are angels when they are sleeping. Not conducive to getting anything accomplished:

Thanks for looking:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
They are too cute...Jenna might not think so...:)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
They are absolutely gorgeous. I am coveting your pups...

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I'm sitting here laughing over the puppy laying with his paw over the cot. Looks like he/she is ready to be a rascal! Look at all those ears standing. Beautiful litter. Good girl mama Jenna;)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Poor Jenna!

·
Registered
31,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. They have house trained themselves. Monday I had two of the girls out, and we were at a friend's house, and the one puppy went to the door after waking up, and I thought she probably has to potty. My friend has a small kennel outside her door so she opened the door and encouraged the pup to go down the steps. We really do not have steps here.

The pup peed and I was like, cool, but I had expected she needed to. We put the other pup out, and I am not sure if she went or not. At my house, they let themselves out to potty whenever they need to.

Anyhow, about a half an hour later, the same puppy started messing with the door and barking at it. I went and opened it, and she went right down the steps and took a dump and came right back up. SMART puppy. She was just under 11 weeks old.

On tuesday, I took the lot to the vet for their second shots. Not one pottied while we were at the vet and we were there for a long time. Good puppies.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Very cute darn now I want a puppy after seeing all those faces :)

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Soooooo cute!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Great stories :). It's nice to see brains and beauty in a total package :D

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Lol! i loved scrolling and seeing more and more on there! how long do those beds last? especially if I get it for a 14 week old?

·
Registered
31,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol! i loved scrolling and seeing more and more on there! how long do those beds last? especially if I get it for a 14 week old?
It depends on how much of a chewer you have. I bought I don't know maybe six or eight of them about six years ago. Some of my girls were worse than others when it came to chewing. I think there may be two besides that one still usable.

But I am thinking of sewing some canvas onto the frames of a few others. Maybe they won't eat the canvas? Maybe I can find carpet thread? Uhg. I would love to buy a bunch more of them, but knowing my girls they will eat them again.

The cheaper ones sometimes last a season, and sometimes not.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Thanks selzer, ya Z is a destroyer of all things! ;)
I have an amazon gift-card that I am trying to spend on him!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Poor Jenna! Beautiful babies.Love the last one w/ all of them in a pile.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I just love these pictures, poor Jenna, I hope she eventually recovered her ball :D

Boy, you have your hands full between Odie and Jenna, how many pups total do you have right now?

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
Awwww, poor girl, LOL.

This actually reminds me of a Mother's Day bubble bath that I had drawn for myself one year.

I had only gotten to relax in there for a minute or two when my boys showed up and jumped in. So, out I had to get. Thank goodness I had had the foresight to wear a bathing suit.

I never did get my relaxing bubble bath.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
217 Posts
So cute. Poor Jenna. She just wanted her ball and a bed, but the puppies wanted to spend more time with her...only they did not get the memo about their mom (she is the mother of the pups, right? I'm still kind of new to the forum) needing "me time."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts