She has vomited several times tonight. I have been on the phone with the vet, and I have made the decision that it is best not to proceed further with treatments. She has been panting heavily, and the vet feels she may have tumor in, or around her heart. I am going to keep an eye on her tonight, I have to go to work for a few hours, and then I will be meeting with the vet later on today. It is a double whammy, because my friend Jon and his nephew were supposed to arrive today, but the nephew was in a bicycle accident in Minnesota and broke his arm, and they have postponed until August. I am so bummed out right now. I just hope she makes it through the night. I will keep you posted.