German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So did Sadie but we didn't have any doubts about her :cool:
It was in an indoor "pet community centre" type of place downtown and just as Jax was finishing and doing his down/stay, a whole bus full of tourists came in and started taking pictures :eek: I thought it was curtains for us but he somehow stayed focused and we passed. :happyboogie:
He aced the walking through a crowd and the other dog he met was a yorkie that attacked his face and he didn't react.
I even heard comments from the tourists that he must be a police dog and Sadie must be a guide dog :D

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
congrats to you both !

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Congrats!

But what is a CGN?
Canine good neighbor

Congrats what a great achievement we are currently working toward CGN:happyboogie::happyboogie:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Thanks! What organization offers it? Is it like the AKC CGC - Canine Good Citizen certificate? It sounds like it might be.
CKC Canadian Kennel Club its the same I believe

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Woot!!! Congratulations!!! Super Steak Dinner for Jax tonigth, he did awesome!!! I know you were worried that he might not pass. Isn't it great when our dogs prove us wrong!!!

And congratulations to your "guide dog" too!! ;) Great job!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone :)

I know it's not that big a deal, but the really cool part was that he behaved as if he knew this was his time to shine... there was no goofing off out of him, just complete obedience :wub:
Castlemaid, I told him going in that if he behaves, I'll buy him a danish from the Williams Coffee Pub in the place... I was so excited when he passed that I forgot to buy it LOL

·
Registered
616 Posts
:thumbup: Congrats to all! nice job :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts