German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Great pictures! I especially love the last one...looks like Jax found his spot! And how are YOU doing? Having a good time?

Reactions: clipke

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pictures! I especially love the last one...looks like Jax found his spot! And how are YOU doing? Having a good time?
Thanks everyone! And I'm still adjusting. They seem to be acclimating to the heat better than I am. We're currently parked at a Walmart, about an hour from Texas. It's 60-65 degrees, with a breeze and super comfy. Gonna stay here for a few days!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
125 lbs? wow almost twice my dog's
Yes! He's a very big boy. Ribs still visible too and still filling out, so I'm expecting another 10-15lbs before he turns 3. The lady in the first picture hadn't seen a dog that big before. She loved him. Both of my dogs have probably lost a few pounds while we've been traveling though. They were free feeding, I'd just fill up their bowls with 5 cups each every other day, and let them eat whenever, now they're getting 3 cups once a day, and if they don't eat it within 10 minutes or at least start it, I take it away. Still transitioning to a more structured environment for them. At home it was pretty much a free for all haha.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Thanks everyone! And I'm still adjusting. They seem to be acclimating to the heat better than I am. We're currently parked at a Walmart, about an hour from Texas. It's 60-65 degrees, with a breeze and super comfy. Gonna stay here for a few days!
Hope it stays comfy for you! Are you planning on swinging past San Antonio? If so, and if you'd like to meet somewhere to say "HI", feel free to PM for contact info. :) If you're not into meeting strangers from the internet, that's totally cool, too. Won't hurt my feelings!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope it stays comfy for you! Are you planning on swinging past San Antonio? If so, and if you'd like to meet somewhere to say "HI", feel free to PM for contact info. :) If you're not into meeting strangers from the internet, that's totally cool, too. Won't hurt my feelings!
Not sure yet, but I wouldn't mind! I'll be in Texas for most of next month. Mostly hanging around other internet friends in Houston! I'll have to figure something out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts