German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've posted this video on the forum a couple of times:

But nobody's ever asked this: Why do you have a bare mattress in a cage with mirrors all along one wall? :paranoid:

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
That's too funny.......... and true!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I don't think that I understand what is happening in this video? Am I missing something?

·
Registered
508 Posts
LOL, I haven't noticed this clip before. I had to look at it for a bit. That is the biggest dog cage I have ever seen in a room, but I believe the cage is besides the bed.... however the mirror wall, that is.... uhm..... interesting. (makes me wonder if there is mirrors on the ceiling too. :whistle:

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think that I understand what is happening in this video? Am I missing something?
It's demonstrating that the landshark/fuzzygator/puppy biting everything in sight/I can't even pet him without him biting me phase is completely normal.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
LOL I'm pretty positive the mirrors are to keep and eye on Ike while they are training for correct positions etc... okay that sounds gross but you know what I mean.

I remember he had a whole room set up for Ike for training. I bet the bed is just an extra and they had no place for it. Maybe the cage is for Obie...LOL or Dottie, she does have a lot of personality

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Hmmm... since Jason isn't making an apperance yet.. let's speculate! ;)

He is a helper - so he likes to get bitten....

Okay, sooo going to go too far so I will stop myself here... lol.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm... since Jason isn't making an apperance yet.. let's speculate! ;)

He is a helper - so he likes to get bitten....
And he likes to make videos of himself getting bitten and post them on the internet! :eek:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
It's demonstrating that the landshark/fuzzygator/puppy biting everything in sight/I can't even pet him without him biting me phase is completely normal.
Yeah, like if Ike were normal :rofl:

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Jason L wrote:

Going to a SchH training while you are on vacation, you are officially an addict ...

Very impressed with Stark's long dong! Holding a long down in that kind of environment, in a new place no less, is very good indeed!

HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Hahaha... I think we are in trouble when Jason finally comes to this thread.... **hides behind a bush**

·
Registered
535 Posts
What ? No-one has built-ins with mirrors on them ?

I have mirrors on my ceiling so when I lie in bed at night I can inspect the floor and make sure the cleaner is doing a good job with her mop.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
LOL, I showed this video to my teens a couple weeks ago to prove that Saber is not abnormal :) And they asked, "why does that guy have a bare mattress in a cage with mirrors on the wall?" I had no response... :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts