German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
All the pictures are great so far but Bearlasmom - that picture is absolutely hysterical! How did you capture that look?!!!

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok - ONCE AGAIN - there's a number of you posting pictures larger than 800x600. We've marked each one that is over the maximum size. Please go in and re-size your pictures or we will have to disqualify them from the contest and delete them.

Thank you ~

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FYI - We have deleted all pictures over the maximum allowed size. If you think yours might have been larger than 800x600, you may want to check the thread to make sure your picture is still there. If not, you can re-post within the correct size. There is still time before the end of the contest.

Thank you ~

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Originally Posted By: JenM66All the pictures are great so far but Bearlasmom - that picture is absolutely hysterical! How did you capture that look?!!!
it was accidental actually. I had been tickling her and she started sneezing. the more i tickled the more that look came up on her face. it still does.

im glad you like it. i have a few hysterical ones of her

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Originally Posted By: CindyMI hope the sheep is all right
The sheep is just fine! One of the stock handlers approached me the next day and said he was impressed with my dog. I thought he was mocking me becasue she ran a wee bit wild! He said that, despite all of the biting, there wasn't a mark on the sheep and that her grip is proper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts