German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Happy nine months Jake! He is a gorgeous boy!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Wow Renee he looks great!! I love the fall pics really makes his coat shine! Beautiful boy you got there. :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
He certainly is handsome. Dexter turns 9 months tomorrow and he's still in boot camp. :( I'm going to Alabama to visit him this week. Can't wait!

·
Super Moderator
32,588 Posts
Love this pic!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great pictures! He's changed so much and he looks great!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
he looks great Renee, he is a BIG boy! I can't believe he didn't jump in after those fish. Cody would not have that sort of will power haha

·
Registered
596 Posts
SO CUTE! Downtown Huntsville i presume? :]

·
Registered
616 Posts
ryker 003.jpg

Happy 9 months old. He is very handsome!:) Mine is right behind you. They grow up so FAST.:(

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! The leaves are pretty in spite of the fact we had a miserable hot summer.

·
Registered
906 Posts
What a handsome man!! :blush:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Josh, I am certain with out a leash he would have eventually went for a swim....he freaked out over the ducks....it was so funny. He wanted to chase them and yet simultaneously was totally unsure....he just kept looking at me.;) He is getting soooo big...

Mrswoodcock, yes I was downtown on Sunday doing my best to entertain him as long hikes are on hold because of pano.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Happy 9 months Jake! Nice pics, Renee:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Love that last picture! He is a good looking pup! Zoe and Jack are just about the same age...Zoe has some more filling out to do- she is a petite girl ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts