German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I was not planning on posting any pictures of him here but when I was fiddleing around with my new camera he did a natural stack and was proud of it. So I decided to try and get a few pictures. Here he is and please critique :)

Here he is with his natural stack but if I moved over to get a close up picture he would get all goofy :p

Here is his head :)

and

and
to show his light eyes

now me stacking him

he is looking at an airplane

now running

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
What a pretty boy. I love the second and third photos. His face is so expressive.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
handsome boy! but i'm partial to sables so he wins anyway lol

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
What a pretty boy. I love the second and third photos. His face is so expressive.

I agree. Those are my favorites too. He is stunning!:wub:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Can't comment on his structure as i'm far from an expert but he has a nice coat it appears and expressive eyes. He looks very happy and healthy.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
he is GORGEOUS:) and I of course am rather partial to those black sables myself:)) Love the head shots!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
He is very handsome. It just seems so weird to see pics posted with a nice green lawn in the background and not snow all over the place LOL>

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think he's a very good looking dog.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
He is very handsome. It just seems so weird to see pics posted with a nice green lawn in the background and not snow all over the place LOL>

Ha Ha I was thinking the samething & looking out the window at 12" of snow!

I cannot provide a expert response on structure, etc. But he's gorgeous, love his coat & his expression. He has very kind eyes:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts