German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night we decided to go for a family walk. Everybody went. Usually it's just me and Jackson, but this time I had him and my son in the stroller and my husband had Arlo.

While we were walking, the whole time Jackson was trying to get between me and the stroller. I thought he was trying to get to the grass to sniff around, typical dog, so we just kept on walking.

He CONTINUED to do this the whole time and I began to get a little bit annoyed! So I stopped, and let him do whatever it was he was trying to do. He went to the back of the stroller, put his front paws in the under carriage, and started to push the stroller!!! Typical GSD!?! I thought to myself, no way....I let go of the handle and he kept on going!! All you could see was a little black butt and a long tail just pushing along!! It was the cutest, funniest thing I have ever seen one of my dogs do in my whole life.

I wish, wish, wish I had a camera. It was so darn cute and funny! Do GSDs relly have the mental capacity to watch and learn like that? Probably. I am still amazed at him, he's only pushing 5 months! GSD's truly are a 'different breed,' I have already realized that :wild:

Here's some pictures from 2 days ago anyway:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
These GSD's are so amazingly smart! Jackson is gorgeous!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Aww! That's awesome! Good lookin' boy there.

·
Registered
319 Posts
:wub::wub::wub: What a gorgeous puppy. I wish I was there to watch him doing that!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Do GSDs relly have the mental capacity to watch and learn like that? Probably. I am still amazed at him, he's only pushing 5 months! GSD's truly are a 'different breed,' I have already realized that :wild:

Here's some pictures from 2 days ago anyway:

yes, they are thinkers, what a handsome pup!, careful, if he is pushing the stroller, next thing he will let himself out the door if he wants

1 - 9 of 9 Posts