German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share some pictures of our girl. Our supposedly pb gsd, lol!! I hope she's just a reverse mask or maskless gsd, but I'm not really an expert on the subject. I've looked at countless pictures and I've come to the conclusion that I love my smart puppy anyway and I'll always wonder about her, lol!! At least she's unique. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
She is beautiful and looks so happy. Don't worry her colours will change as she grows older.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
She's super cute!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Everything about her looks like a GSD to me, but her coloring is very unique! She's got the ears, the body, the face. I can't wait to see what she looks like as she grows up!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i still think she's a PB. She's a very pretty girl!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, we don't usually let her chew on Samantha's slipper, but it was keeping her occupied so I could get a good picture. Then we took it away, lol.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Awww she is adorable!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is soooooooo cute !!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
IMHO she looks like a GSD/Husky mix.

She has white gloves on her paws and a white tip on her tail. It reminds me of my Rogue, he also has little white gloves and a white tip on his tail. I have seen several GSD/Husky mixes and she honestly looks like one to me. If not then maybe a panda GSD.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Here are some pictures of GSD/Husky mixes

This one kind of reminds me of my Rogue, see the white gloves on his paws

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
This is my GSD/Husky mix, you can see his white glove paws on his front legs and the white tip on his tail

·
Registered
438 Posts
Very unique, I would say she might have a tiny bit husky in her, but definitely not half.

·
Registered
254 Posts
She is beautiful. I am no expert either but do agree some husky shows up but not much, just enough to make her a very beautiful and special little girl.

Can't wait to see what she looks like when she grows up. Please keep us updated with lots of pictures of course :)

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
She may be a reverse mask, a good standing side shot would help determin based on her structure.

Whether she is a PB with reverse mask or a high mix of GSD and husky or not, she is darling.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone! And thanks for all the pictures! I'll try to get a standing side shot of her this afternoon when my girls get home from school. They might have to help hold her still.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, here are some die pictures of Jackie. They're not that good, she didn't want to stand up, lol!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts