German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surgical ball removal from the neighbor's boxer. lol he just casually removes things from other dog's mouths carefully and calmly

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hahaha so cute! "I'm keeping it, don't even think about having it, it is mine! Go home and play with YOUR toyz..."

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hahaha so cute! "I'm keeping it, don't even think about having it, it is mine! Go home and play with YOUR toyz..."
The boxer takes toys from my yard and runs home. This was one of those. My dog came up and was like.. "hey... believe that belongs to me. I'll be taking that back now"

He also licks my male's jowls constantly which really pisses my male off and annoys him until this happens (there is never any biting or fighting, just lots of my male posturing). You can also see I've got him on a tight lead just in case. Same boxer

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loved it! Great response from both dogs too, do they always get along?
Despite what it looks like above... yes. Never had a fight, but they do sort stuff out from time to time. My male is a big dominate intact male. The boxer was neutered at 5 months and is.. a boxer.. so he's sort of a permeant puppy. As they age my dog is less and less puppy, and his stays the same. They've been playing together consistantly since about 9 weeks of age

1 - 5 of 5 Posts