German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've stepped into the dark side (to quote Emily (Emoore), yes I have a dark sable ddr puppy. I got him back in Feb. I haven't been on here since last fall until recently and those that remember me know I have a pack (4) of WGSL's. They are still my first love but I wanted to step out of my box and dabble on the dark side. So here a is a pictorial of the last 4 months. Introducing Eli...

Just home from the airport 8 wks

9.5 wks

10.5 wks

12 wks

12.5 wks

13wks

14wks

15wks

18wks

4months

4months 1wk

5months

6months

And the pre Eli Pack (picture taken in Aug)
Gilda is actually red, she had just full out blown
her coat and she always looks bald and tan for a
few weeks afterward

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Welcome to the dark side!!!! He's a handsome devil!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Awesome! Congratulations! Oh he is gorgeous. I have a dark sable DDR female coming home in a few weeks! The color change in your pup has been amazing. I am really looking forward to that- please post more pics as he grows!

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Gorgeous pup!! I also have a DDR/Czech black sable male pup. He is my first sable, and I am thrilled so far.

I love all the color changes they go through!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
What a handsome boy! Congrats on the new furry member! He's growing very nicely!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. I am enjoying him. He got his CGC at 5 months. We just finished Nose work 2 classes and start Nose work 3 next week and we get to go out in the world and work. TO date everything has been at the training center.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Wow, gorgeous!! :wub:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Simply stunning.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Gorgeous pup, and beautiful pack. :wub:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He is gorgeous!!!

I am thinking about getting a Belgian M, our club is full of them. They sort of look like a GSD... :D
I totally get that! You are in a PSA club...perfect. Do you have a breeder in mind? I'm guessing there are plenty of references in the club. Ivan B breeds them. Gabe's trainer is friends with him if you want that contact. Keep me posted. He (Ivan) actually met Gabe in his puppy training and was very impressed.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
What a stunning group of dogs you have! :)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Love the progressive age pictures. How fast they grow. That is one handsome pup. You also have a handsome pack there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts