German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in So Cal it's been raining for a week pretty much non stop and the dogs have been holed up in the house, well today Dodger really wanted to go for a walk. I had just driven from getting my nails done for Christmas and it's pouring. I had to practically swim through a puddle that's pretty much a lake just to get to my front door. So I told Dodger **** no it's pouring and you, sir, hate water. He didn't believe me and is now bouncing through the house. I opened the front door to show him, he stares out then looks at me with the most pissy face I've ever seen, turns around, pouts and groans all the way back to his bed.

·
Registered
537 Posts
It has been a fun week! My girls did get a walk yesterday and the day before, we are dog sitting a setter and the dogs are going crazy in and out, and running around. This makes fun prep for a party on Friday night...we were planning to shampoo the rugs but three big wet dogs going in and out...

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol Dodge got a short walk last night before it poured again didn't help much he's still really hyper

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
OMG Molly is getting a little crazy. Tanner is rather mellow so its barely getting to him.lol Next week for sure they will get ALOT of their energy out at the park across the street.

This rain is insane. I think we are going to need to get out our inflatable raft and paddle our way to any stores

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jessiewessie99;1984721. said:
This rain is insane. I think we are going to need to get out our inflatable raft and paddle our way to any stores
I need one just to get to my house!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts