German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p When your husband says it ok babe go ahead and check out Germanshepherds.com I will just check my Email later. Just walks away calmly to work on his dirt bike. It made me stop and think..... Am I on here to much :confused:?? Am I neglicting him??? I hope he dosen't think so. Ha... well I look at it like this my thing is German Shepherds and his is Motocorss.... So there :happyboogie:. Does your better half ever complain about you being on the Form to much? :D

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
oh yeah, he'll come in here and go "oh on the computer again" LOL..AND your point was???:)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!!! Thats so true. I like things too... I'am a human! Duh

·
Registered
224 Posts
I got the bug bad, I'm keeping up with my iPhone... LOL

I'm on the ferry no less!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
My husband travels a lot so it doesn't matter what I do with my time- although he has been impressed with all the info I've gotten and the crazy stories, great pictures, etc. So I'd have to say that he enjoys it too- unless he's just humoring me and I don't have a problem with that!

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
OMG mine teases me and gives me a hard tome EVERYDAY!! he's like "Can you ever talk about anything other than German Shepherds and dog training!!!!"

·
Registered
604 Posts
OMG mine teases me and gives me a hard tome EVERYDAY!! he's like "Can you ever talk about anything other than German Shepherds and dog training!!!!"
I don't even have a dog yet and my entire family (and most of my friends) are saying the same thing!!! I cant imagine how bad I'll be when I actually get my pup and start training :p

·
Registered
19,157 Posts

haha thats my hubby too. he complains i spend all my time on here or Facebook and neglect him.

·
Registered
334 Posts
We went to my father in laws last Sunday to watch football with family. I'm not really into football, so my husband, seeing I was getting a little bored, says "why don't you just go use dad's computer and read the German Shepherd forum?"
I didn't realize he was aware of all the time I spend here..lol.. we don't even have a dog yet. I think this forum is addictive:help:

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I realized I'm on here a bit too much when I realized my SO was on here other times and using the "new posts" feature. When I would get on later, almost no new threads would come up and I would be so frustrated trying to find the new updated ones. Finally realized what was going on!

I got him almost as addicted as me.:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
3,472 Posts

This!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Germanshepherds.com is like facebook, its addicting. I enjoy reading posts about others and what issues or successes they are having as I can or will be able to relate to them.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Hi, my name is Leah and I'm addicted to GSD forums. DH is always like, "You don't even know these people!"

I try not to tell him the stories I read on here because it always ends in him teasing me about it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi, my name is Leah and I'm addicted to GSD forums. DH is always like, "You don't even know these people!"

I try not to tell him the stories I read on here because it always ends in him teasing me about it.
Exactly. I mostly lurk on here but i'm addicted. My SO always gives me the "UM HELLO?! I'm home now!!!" line and it usually ends with something similar to "but,but... check this out, they sent this woman the wrong dog!!!"... quickly followed by a sour face.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Hahahahahaha! My husband always says, "You're not looking at German Shepherds again are you?" And darn him, every single time he says that, I AM!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol mine says the same thing.... Im like are you suprised??....let it go babe just let it go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts