German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today although the weather haunted for quite a few miles we arrived at our destination, and it was a definite SUCCESS!

:happyboogie:We have OFFICIALLY ADOPTED "SAHARA!":happyboogie:

We arranged to bring her home on Wednesday October 13, 2010. We were lucky enough to persuade the Rescue to give us a few days' grace in order to "thoroughly puppy proof our home!" :halogsd: :gsdbeggin:

She is absolutely gorgeous and warmed up to us immediately! She did not display any form or shyness nor aloofness!
:happyboogie: "SAHARA" is a HEALTHY HAPPY BOUNCING BABY GIRL!:happyboogie:

:groovy:Whomever fostered her for the two months prior to her arrival did a wonderful job!:groovy:

:gsdsit: I'd like to "Thank" everyone who has offered their suggestions and input concerning "how to select a Reputable Rescue!" :gsdsit:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
So happy for all of you! I'm sure it was love at first sight, she looks like such a sweetheart and you must be too. What's her name going to be?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Where will she stay til you get to bring her home? Congrats to you, I look forward to updates with your new girl!!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right now the names we are considering are: Georgia (where she is from), Willow, Ariel and Sara.I am still open to suggestions! :gsdbeggin:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She will be housed at the Eleventh Hour Rescue, 861 Route 10, Randolph, New Jersey. The Rescue recently acquired this spacious boarding kennel, which is very well kept.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Yippee, congrats she is beautiful.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Congrats! She looks beautiful :)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Still love the name Georgia-she's sweet as a peach. Hey, Peaches isn't bad!
Hey, Peaches is a cute name!

She's a real cutie!! :congratulations:

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
a big congrats ! I'm so glad she will work out for you!! I still like the name Georgia,,she somehow looks like a "georgia" :)) Definately keep us updated and of course we want pictures when you get her!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
She's so pretty, congrats! I like Georgia. I would have no willpower and would bring her home right this second, lol!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We have to move some stuff she might get into, and I want to avoid all possibilities of injury or accident with this precious bundle of love!

P.S. I really wanted to take last night, but I'd rather be "safe" than sorry!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts