German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 20 week old GSD pup has had nothing but constant health problems since I brought her home... First is puppy pyoderma, then it was conjunctivitis, then it was recurring conjunctivitis, and she is currently on antibiotics for fairly advanced pyoderma... And NOW she has a baby tooth that wont come out, the adult tooth has come in but the baby tooth was just pushed forward and making the gum near it really red, and the top of the baby tooth looks like its turning black... great so ontop of all her other stuff that was going on plus this progressed pyoderma that is requiring antibiotics this tooth thing... I dont know if I should be rushing her off to the vets or maybe leave it for a little while longer see if it either falls out on its own or if I can maybe get it to come out. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Never had the tooth issue happen to my dog but had a friend who did and it had to be pulled by the vet. I am sorry your pup is having so many health problems. Keep the faith it has to get better...right? They just like to keep us on our toes.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Playing tug of war helped to remove jaxon's canines. the big ones just kept pushing and pushing. He bugged us all the time to play tug of war. He must have known that it would help. Both of them popped out and he is a happy camper now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts