German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had Izzy for 4 weeks now and she is everything I had hoped for. She is such an energetic young girl, doesn't back down from a challenge and just wants to play play play..... The older dogs are doing great with her, the Border collie herds the older shepherds, and Izzy herds the border collie, to funny to watch. We have had a ton of snow and Izzy loves it, using her nose as a shovel. Here are just a few pictures of her, as you can see her ears are starting their journey..

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is toooooooo CUTE!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww, she is adorable! Didn't know you had gotten your Black GSD. Did you get her from a breeder or is she a rescue?
Not so sure how to answer this. She did come from a breeder, but for a lack of a better term a really nasty one. She had the mother and father is shelter outside. when I got out of the car I stepped into a puddle of blood. Then heard a dog fight start out. Being who I am I ran to the fight, two sisters were penned together and battle. The females both had cuts and blood running down their face. So at this point I am pretty sure I have intered "Deliverence". After talking with the guy about his dogs he said she was going to bring the black female to the shelter because she is black and no one wants the black dogs. Needless to say I scooped her up in a heartbeat. The "Breeder" said she was 6 weeks old, when I asked for her birthday and turned out she was only 5 weeks old.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not so sure how to answer this. She did come from a breeder, but for a lack of a better term a really nasty one. She had the mother and father is shelter outside. when I got out of the car I stepped into a puddle of blood. Then heard a dog fight start out. Being who I am I ran to the fight, two sisters were penned together and battle. The females both had cuts and blood running down their face. So at this point I am pretty sure I have intered "Deliverence". After talking with the guy about his dogs he said she was going to bring the black female to the shelter because she is black and no one wants the black dogs. Needless to say I scooped her up in a heartbeat. The "Breeder" said she was 6 weeks old, when I asked for her birthday and turned out she was only 5 weeks old.
Glad you saved her, poor baby :( makes me so angry to hear stories like this.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Izzy is absolutely stunning! I love the black shepherds. :wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts