German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best picture i could get so far without her moving before i can take the pic lol.

She is 10 months, about 60 pounds. From what i'm reading online, she might be a working line? she has shorter hair and seems a little smaller (maybe) than other gsd's i've seen. I dunno though. What does everyone else think?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Lineage is hard to tell from anything other than a pedigree, but she's a good looking girl!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Can you get someone to help you and without the harness? Stand so you are pointing the camera at her side, not at an angle (this photo you are at a slightly frontal angle that throws off our perception) and try to be more at her level.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you get someone to help you and without the harness? Stand so you are pointing the camera at her side, not at an angle (this photo you are at a slightly frontal angle that throws off our perception) and try to be more at her level.
Not sure if any of these are any better? She was doing a good job at "stay" to take the pics, but wouldn't keep her leg back. Not even sure if i know how to "stack" her anyway lol.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts