German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't believe she's been critiqued, so critique away!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
she is beautiful

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
High withers, slight dip behind the withers. Very nice placement and length of croup. Very good angulation in front and rear. Upper arm should be longer. I would like to see tighter feet. Good color, nice dark face with very dark eyes. Very pretty profile.

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I could have shown if only they would have lifted her papers from germany...
Thanks for giving me this critique of her, you have the eye for structure.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Holy wa!!! Lisa, I agree! The only thing I think could be improved is upper arm, and perhaps color and pigment, but that is one balanced bitch!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
She is very nice.

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's spayed sadly.

Quote:beautiful...she looks like a large female.
She is height wize, she stands 24.9'' tall. To tall for a female sadly. And to think, people keep asking me why she's so small...

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Originally Posted By: mjbgsdShe's spayed sadly.

Quote:beautiful...she looks like a large female.
She is height wize, she stands 24.9'' tall. To tall for a female sadly. And to think, people keep asking me why she's so small...
Nothing sad about that, there are too many beautiful pups in the world, I just had my heart broken over losing a family of GSDs (mother and her litter) in a NC shelter. I could not find any owners willing to get her or her pups.
So she and her 10 day old puppies were shoved into a metal box with 15 other dogs and gassed.

Gorgeous girl, Btw.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Oh, and these were pure bred, the father stayed with the family who gave her up (pregnant at the time), he was registered with the AKC and had titles, so did she.

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:Nothing sad about that, there are too many beautiful pups in the world...
It was because I wanted to show her but she ended up being taller then the standard for a female so I had her spayed. I wanted the enjoyment of showing an excellent dog, not for breeding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts