German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both of my Girls right now don't seem to have a huge appetite like normal...They are not sick, playing normall, drinking normal ammount of water, going potty fine, no vommiting, they just don't want to eat a whole lot....Is this normal? They're eating, but not as much as they would on a normal day....Could it have something to do with it being hot? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Yeah, that could be it. Shilo doesn't eat a whole lot either when it is hot. She just lays around and drinks lots of water.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
When she was younger, if it was real hot, Morgan wouldn't eat what she normally would. Now, she seems to have become part chow hound!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Yeah normal my old St. Bernard was like that in his 10 years on hot days would eat about half quota but drink lots and very healthy. Jesse well he just loves his high end food plus gets a ton of exercise with swimming, nothing will stop him from eating his quota (and he needs it he is skinny)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Image uploading. Refresh page to view
Funny you should say that. Charlie has been hungryless lately also, and beleive me he's half pig.

I live in south TX so it could be the heat. Everything else seems SUPER normal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts