German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bed that is 27 inches width, by 32 inches length? I measured it in my room. The pictures show a golden retriever on it fine, and a medium/large sized beagle. Do you think it can fit an Aussie or a GSD?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sorry nobody is answering.... As for the bed.. I have a bean bag that Jaxx uses and he is about three feet long and it fits fine. Depends on how big the dog is. ImageUploadedByPG Free1376865261.632668.jpg this gives you an idea on how big it is..

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
The size you describe would probably be big enough for an Aussie or GSD as long as the GSD wasn't a larger breed line. My old guy would not have fit on it but Raina would. Hope that helps. I do like the extra long ones so they can stretch out though.

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The specific bed is just absolutely ADORABLE, and it comes in one size, so just making sure it would fit. It is this cute little quilt cover:)

·
Registered
324 Posts
This is the bed, it looks small, but I measured the measurements in my room, and it is a good size:)
Now that I see the bed, it looks like it will fit an Aussie for sure and probably a gsd. Hard to tell from pictures though. And because they are females they should be smaller than my gsd who would fit on a bed with those measurements.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Females, yes. Males at the top end of breed standards, close. Oversized GSDs, no. That bed would fit both my recently departed female GSD and my female Weimaraner, both of whom weigh(ed) around 63 lbs. For my male GSD, at 78 lbs, he would be fine but not all of him would fit if he were stretched out on his side.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts