German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
If you make an image link (there's a little image icon next to the web link one when you are creating your message) instead of attaching it to the post, the image will stay large.

It's hard to tell without a full body shot, but from what I can see the dog does look all GSD.

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She was adopted... Dummy didn't take her off of the adoptable list. I contacted them to ask and they said she was adopted, yet the post is still up! I hate people:(

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
some larger pictures are deleted as they aren't allowed, takes up to much space.

·
Registered
169 Posts
She was adopted... Dummy didn't take her off of the adoptable list. I contacted them to ask and they said she was adopted, yet the post is still up! I hate people:(
Aw, bummer! Although generally I guess that's good news .... She does look pure from what I can see. Well, there is no shortage of good dogs that need homes, I'm sure another one will come up soon :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
This is the dog I was wanted to ask you about. One that has already lived in a family home. They will go super quickly, but this is what I hope you find!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
338 Posts
All mixes can if they are capable of the work, I would guess American lines for the original question.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts