German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My puppy was spayed almost 3 weeks ago everything seemed fine yesterday I was looking at the incition site and it was a little. (didn't seem to be bothering her though) I checked again this afternoon and saw what looks like a puss bubble to me. no oozing or anything and still doesn't seem to be bothering her. I am not at home, out and about visiting family will be back on sunday. and my vet is already closed so I can't call until tomorrow. I know I shouldn't worry so much, but i'm new to being a mommy to fur babies, and i don't know what is considered normal.

Thanks for any help.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
pic didn't upload sorry

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
take her back to the vet. When Riley was neutered they said if I noticed anything odd at the incision site to bring him right in and there would be no charge to check him.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
It looks like it may be suture reaction. An allergic reaction to the suture used. Regardless I would go back to the vet. We one time had a female come back in for suture reaction, there is a lot of INTERNAL suture and we had to open this femalr back up and remove all that. Granted that was a very severe case, but this looks odd enough I would want it checked to be safe

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts