German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy chucho and my girl shilo play rough alot but its all fun and game i know, but when we go to the dog park he kinda snips at dog (like he does with shilo) when they run by, and barks but is it just playing like he does with shilo? then when we let him of leash and he plays he gets REALLY rough and i cant tell if its agression.. we have stopped going to dog parks so im not worries on that note, but he also doesnt pay much attention to me when a dogs around, he likes dogs,, but i think he might be a huge bully!!.. and when other dogs are fighting he has to join in! another thing is that he stands very confident of him self.. and when a dog comes up they sniff him and are like "whoa!!" and back down even though he doesnt do anything :/

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
It's hard to tell without being there.

I've found that Balto doesn't like playing with GSDs, because they DO play too rough. But he loves Corgis. ;)

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
It may turn into aggression as he ages or once he meets an equally confident dog. He should be stopped when he is bullying or playing too rough though he does need lots of interaction with other dogs now to learn these manners:)

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ok :) im affraid he might get carried away.. hes such a sweet dog! but im just catious of wat he could do

1 - 5 of 5 Posts