German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have recently decided I want to buy a german shepherd dog as they are a very beautiful, intelligent and loyal breed. The best option to buy from (considering distance and my budget) has very beautiful puppies but I would like to ask about the mother of these puppies, as I am not sure what to think, the seller claims she is pure-breed. The price is a bit high (450 euro) and I would like to ask you so I find out what experienced people know. I do not find her very similar to the standard GS so to say but I don't know exactly.
Thank you everyone!
116e29b4-beac-4b1f-b883-26d4b5af4586.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-06 at 22.01.46.jpeg

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
Sent you a private message

·
Registered
915 Posts
I would ask the breeder for a DNA analysis of the puppy. I do not think that is unreasonable if the breeder is claiming the pup if purebred and you are paying for purebred.

·
Super Moderator
9,204 Posts
she’s pretty much as common / textbook / stereotypical as they come, when most people think of german shepherds. is there a different color that is more common in your area? or something else besides color that’s causing your doubts?

·
Registered
32,199 Posts
That there's a German Shepherd Dog. The question I have, is why you would buy from someone you do not trust? Is she selling puppies without registration papers?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
450 euros converts to just under $550US, or $770 Australian. Are you in Romania? In my country, that's a cheap dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts